2019 was another successful year for CrossFit Palm Beach, but it wasn’t without its challenges.
I also spent a lot of time this year talking to and learning from other gym owners and coaches.
When I reflect on this past year, 5 key lessons stand out for me:
1) If your pricing isn’t right, little matters beyond that.
2) Nothing is permanent. Even the best members and employees will come and go.
3) Creating content works, and why I’m doubling down on content in 2020
4) You’re allowed to have ebbs and flows to your year, and why work/life balance is a myth
5) There’s still so much to accomplish with CrossFit Palm Beach.
In this week’s episode, I elaborate on these 5 lessons and give you an insight into how we are planning to take things to the next level in 2020.
Watch this episode here: