Over the years, I’ve learned that it’s not about the number of books that you read, but how much you apply the few great books that really resonate with you.
When I look back at 2019, there are 5 books that had a massive impact on me, that I plan to read and revisit again in 2020 and beyond.
Those 5 books are:
1) Never Split the Difference – Chris Voss
2) Founder, Farmer, Tinker, Thief – Chris Cooper
3) The Infinite Game – Simon Sinek
4) Chop Wood, Carry Water – Joshua Medcalf
5) Atomic Habits – James Clear
In this week’s episode, I share some of my key takeaways from each book, and how I try to immerse myself in the material, rather than reading with the goal of finishing each book.
Watch this episode here: